Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is Top Ten books on my Summer TBR.
In no Particular Order:
1. The Harry Potter series. I’ve been wanting to read it for awhile now, so now I can (: I’m also reading them as a part of #SummerofSpells
2. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. I’ve heard nothing but great things, and it recently came out. It also sounds like a perfect summer read. A lot of these are (:
3. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. Now this one is pretty high on my list, very excited about it (:
4. The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cumming. Not really a summer read but I’m still ridiculously excited to get to read it.
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Another contemporary which one heard so many great things about.
6. On The Fence by Kasie West. I’ve actually heard mixed things about this, but nonetheless I’m excited.
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Now this might be the one I’m most excited for. I cannot wait until It’s released (hopefully they don’t push it back). Anna, Etienne, Lola, Cricket, and Josh (along with Isla ) all in the same book omg! (:
8. All I Need & Now and Forever both by Susane Colasanti. I know I’m cheating by picking two but All I Need is her last book and Now and Forever is her newest book and I haven’t read either yet so that’s why (:
9. Everything Leads To You by Nina Lacour. This book has been really popular lately and the cover’s beautiful so yea (:
And Last but certainly not least:
10. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead. I am so excited! Comes out at the end of July. Can’t wait to see what happens (:
So yea that’s it! Hope you enjoyed! Leave your Top Tens below or the link to it If you’d like xx
– Lily ~ ωσя∂ѕωєнєαят
From one book lover to another
Happy Reading! 🙂