Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From. (Includes E-books)
This was actually a lot harder then I thought it’d be.
10.Morgan Matson, Markus Zusak, Lindsay Cummings, E. Lockhart, ect.. – all with 1 book.
9. Suzanne Collins, James Dashner, Veronica Roth, Marie Lu, Sarah J. Maas, Susan Ee, Veronica Rossi, ect.. – all with 3 books.
8. Becca Fitzpatrick – with 4 books. Hush Hush saga (4 books)
7. Lauren Oliver – with 4 books. Delirium series (3 books). Panic.
6. Kami Garcia and Magaret Stohl – with 5 books. The Caster Chronicles (4 books). Dangerous Creatures.
5. Jenny Han – with 6 books. The Summer I Turned Pretty series (3 books). To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. Burn For Burn, Fire With Fire
4. Tahereh Mafi – with 5 books. Shatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me.
3. Rick Riordan – with 9 books. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (5 books). The Heroes of Olympus series (4 books)
2. Richelle Mead– with 11 books. Vampire Academy Series (6 books) Bloodlines (4 books) Silver Shadows will make it 5. Gameboard of the Gods
1. Cassandra Clare – with 12 books. The Mortal Instruments series (6 books) and The Infernal Devices (3 books) I also have 2 of The Bane Chronicles as e-books (Saving Raphael Santiago and What Really Happened in Peru). Shadowhunter’s Codex .
**Update: I just realized that I forgot to include J.K Rowling into this, but I do own all 7 of the Harry Potter books in the beautiful American Hardcover and I’m working my way through reading them (:
Also Jenny Han and Tahereh Mafi should’ve switched places xx **