Well during the past 2 months I’ve read 7 books, but I knew that was going to happen, with school starting up again and all. Though besides that and the fact that I’m always tired, there was one big factor why my reading wasn’t as good. Here it is:
Literally, I’m addicted, any free time I have, I’m most likely watching it on Netflix. It’s so good, so therefore whenever I should’ve picked up a book, I was watching it instead. Right now I’m halfway through s7, so I’m almost on track. I know s8 just ended Saturday. I hope to be on track in time for the Christmas Special. I’m really trying to savor those last few episodes in s7 because I know it’s Matt Smith’s last and he’s my favorite, and I’m not ready to say goodbye. I’ve already said goodbye to the Ponds, and now we have Clara whom I already love. I don’t know how I’m going to like Capaldi, I’m probably going to hate him because he’s 11’s replacement. 10 and 11 are my favorites, I loved David Tennant, but Matt Smith is just my fav.
Also once I’m caught up I’m going to start watching Sherlock (:
Anyways back to the books, here they are and if I’ve already posted a review then I’ll link it:
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling (5 stars & favorites)
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (5 stars & favorites)
- Ignite by Lily Paradis (5 stars)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (5 stars & favorites)
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (5 stars)
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (5 stars & favorites)
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (5 stars & favorites)
As for November, I don’t have any plans set really. Right now I’m reading Lailah by Nikki Kelly, it’s pretty good so far, a couple characters I don’t like though, and team Jonah FTW!
- Catch up on Review Books
- Read Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix
- I also want to get to Opal (Lux #3) and Trial by Fire